Housing and Facilities

Butler College Housing Liaison

Your Housing Engagement Specialist is Kenneth Paulaski.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 609-258-3995

Contact your Housing Engagement Specialist for things like:

  • Questions about your building or room
  • General housing inquiries
  • Support for pending facilities requests
  • Suggestions for changes or improvements to housing or housing policies

Housing Office 8-3460 or 8-2556
Housing & Room Draw Info    8-3460  

Roommate Issues & Social/Residential Life: 
Contact your RCA or Assistant Dean for Student Life, Joe Rolón.

Temporary Disabilities:
Contact Joe Rolon, Assistant Dean for Student Life   

For information on specific residence halls and their room layouts, please see the Dormitory Floor Plan page on the Housing website. (PUID only)


  • Maintenance &  Service Requests  8-8000
  • Telephone repairs or malfunctions  8-HELP (4357) or the SN@P website
  • Hot Spot Issues 8-8000