Traveling Around Campus
Please note that on routes with scheduled times, riders are advised to be waiting at a stop 5 minutes before the shuttle is due to arrive.
- Tigertransit Shuttle Routes & Schedule
- P-Rides Express 8-RIDE
This is the late-night safety shuttle provided by the Department of Public Safety. The P-Rides Express is available daily throughout the academic year - Mondays through Sundays from 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM.
- When The Dinky Is Not Running 8-RIDE
Saturday and Sunday nights, AFTER THE DINKY (train) STOPS RUNNING - call 8-RIDE to request a ride from the Princeton Junction train Station, back to Campus. Be advised that this service is only available until 2:00 AM.
Don't have your own bike? No problem, check out the Zagster Bikeshare program.
Need bike repairs? Contact the Rocky College CYCLAB
Bike shops in town:
Traveling Off Campus
The "WeCare" car share program is available to all students. For more information, visit www.princeton.edu/parking/carsharing.
Listed below are some of the more popular bus routes off campus:
- Bus 605 - Princeton Market Fair, Quaker Bridge Mall, Walmart, Princeton Shopping Ctr, West Windsor
- Bus 606 - Princeton Shopping Center, Trenton, Trenton Rail Station, Rider University, Hamilton Marketplace, Project Freedom
- Bus 610 - Trenton, Trenton High School, Princeton, Princeton High School, John Witherspoon School
You can view complete bus schedules by clicking the NJ Transit link above or by picking up a hard copy at the Princeton Public Library.
Taxi Cab Information
Cabs line up in front of the Dinky Station or in front of the gates on Nassau Street.
- Princeton Taxi Stand 609-924-1222
- A Local Taxi Cab 609-275-1616
- Anthony Princeton Taxi & Sedan 609-921-8912
- A-1 AAA Princeton Taxi 800-481-8294
- Uber or Lyft are also great methods of transportation
- The Olympic Airporter 800-385-4000
NWK & JFK
Departs from Parking Garage near Baker Rink (Lot 6)
- NJ Pass Ride 609-635-3758
Departs from the Nassau Inn in Palmer Square