1915 Hall - The college dorm with the longest history, 1915 Hall was commissioned in 1948, opened in 1950, and became part of Butler when the residential college system began in 1983. Housing a total of 61 residents in separate male and female wings, the building is also home to the 1915 Room, a wood-paneled classroom and special events space displaying portraits and memorabilia from the Class of 1915.
1967 Hall - Donated by the Class of 1967, this section of the new Butler complex houses 74 students, including 2 RCA’s. Downstairs the building houses the Studio ’34 Food Emporium and opens to café seating and gallery space in the Butler Common Area.
Bloomberg Hall - Emma B. Bloomberg Hall opened in 2004, and is currently home to 221 Butler undergraduates from all four classes. The building has laundry facilities and a variety of lounge and meetings spaces throughout. Six Resident Graduate Students reside on the building’s first floor. The Princeton University radio station, WPRB, broadcasts from a studio in the basement. A large, brilliantly colored drawing by renowned artist Sol LeWitt adorns the ceiling of the main arch.
Yoseloff Hall - Yoseloff Hall, made possible by a donation from Anthony A. Yoseloff '96 and his wife Nanar, houses 62 undergrads, including 2 RCA’s. The building has a green roof, part of the university’s sustainability initiative. A laundry room and café seating for the Butler common area are on the lower level.
Bogle Hall – Bogle Hall, made possible by a donation from John (Jack) C. Bogle '51, houses 20 undergrads and four Resident Graduate Students, residing in two RGS suites. The building has a green roof, and the Class of 1942 Lounge is on the lower level, connected with the Butler common area.
1976 Hall - Donated by the Class of 1976, this section of the new Butler dorm complex houses 52 undergraduates, and has three classrooms and a courtyard on its lower level, along with the Butler computer cluster and a laundry room. This section of the complex has a “tower” where Butler’s resident faculty member apartment is located on the top floor.
Wilf Hall - Wilf Hall, made possible by a donation from Jane and Mark Wilf ’84, houses a total of 43 students, and is a mix of upperclass rooms and Butler College housing. It is the only dorm in the new complex with student rooms on four floors.
Wu Hall - Wu Hall is the heart of Butler, the location of our dining hall (renovated during the summer of 2009) and the Butler College Offices. Wu Hall also provides a student lounge, the Matthew Mellon ’22 Library, and student recreation space on the lower level. Named after Sir Gordon Y.S. Wu ’58, world-renowned structural engineer and businessman, and designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Robert Venturi ’47, *50 and his partner Denise Scott Brown.
Scully Hall - Scully Hall is located in the southeastern section of campus and, along with Bloomberg Hall and the Icahn Lab, forms an elliptical border just above Poe Field. Scully Hall was built in 1998 and funded largely by a donation from John Scully, Class of 1966.